Thursday 6 April 2017

I Found ME

 Love YourSelf
I am ME
๐Ÿ‘‰Can we build “I am ME?” a sense of our own value which is fairly true to ourselves? Of course yes; look for positive associations with others and just list down your personal strengths, abilities & areas of improvements. Then; set achievable goals based on your needs, wants & desires. Recognise your achievements at each milestone on the way and don’t forget to reward yourselves… you will surely come to know the awesome “Who” you are...  Read More on Self WORTH
๐Ÿ‘‰A journey from “I wish I had” to “I’m glad I did”. Remember you can have anything in this world, if you just have faith in yourself. Self-esteem is key to great social effectiveness. Chin-up sweetie you are intelligent… beautiful… smart… adorable… successful… in your own unique way... Read More on Self ESTEEM
๐Ÿ‘‰Don’t worry, if you don’t succeed, it may be beyond your mental or physical capabilities. You can always start something new or different. The world has seen many business tycoons who have failed in launching a product, but they don’t stop, they try another thing. If you can defeat ‘terror of failure’ by your 'craving for victory', no one can let you down... Read More on Self CONFIDENCE

1 comment:

  1. Hello, have you really find yourself self with in you. I would say you are certainly not. And I am telling that with a solid reason. But you are not willing to hear anything thing and that's how you are missing everything. Any way good luck to you...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Translate

Search This Blog

Featured post